Are you planning to take a trip to Ethiopia? If you want to witness what Ethiopia has to offer you, travel to Ethiopia and explore the country! To visit Ethiopia, you will have to apply for an Ethiopia visa online. There are many types of Ethiopia visas; however, the long-term visa that you can apply for is 90 days Ethiopia visa. Applying for an Ethiopia e-visa through your Ethiopia e visa application form to get your visa to be processed faster, thereby enabling you to obtain your visa on time!
How to Obtain a 90 Days Ethiopia Visa?
The government and immigration authorities of Ethiopia issue different types of Ethiopia visas. The issuing of a visa and the requirements heavily depend on the country you belong to. If you are a national of one of the visa-free countries, then you will not have to pre-arrange your visa or get it issued beforehand as you have visa-free access to the country. However, if you are a nation that qualifies for a visa on arrival, you will not be required to arrange your visa before reaching the country as you can get your visa at the airport or the border as and when you arrive at the Ethiopia airport.
READ ALSO: ETHIOPIA VISA POLICY
What is a 90 Days Ethiopia Visa?
If you want to visit Ethiopia for a longer duration, you must apply for a longer stay permit. You can easily stay up to 90 days or more, depending on the visa type you choose. Your visa validity depends on the type of Ethiopia visa that allows you a specific stay duration. The stay duration of these visa types can range from 14 days, 30 days, to 90 days having both single entries as well as multiple entries. You can extend your stay duration by requesting an Ethiopia e visa extension by the immigration officers to file a request of extension.
To help you figure out which of the types of Ethiopia visa will be the better fit for you, you must check out the Bahamas visa details to assess your needs efficiently before you select your Ethiopia visa. To make your task easier for you, we have compiled a list of Bahamas visa types to enable you to make a sound judgment:
There are the Ethiopia visa types, and each these have a visa processing time of 5-7 days:
- 30 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa that has a visa and stays validity of 30 days
- 90 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa that has a visa validity of 30 and stays validity of 90 days
- 30 days visa extension single entry that has a visa and stays validity of 30 days
READ ALSO: ETHIOPIA VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS
90 Days Ethiopia Visa
However, if you are planning for a long-term visit, then the 90 days Ethiopia visa with multiple entries will suit you the best. You can easily extend this visa by reapplying for another entry through the multiple entry option. The 90 days Ethiopia visa remains valid for 30 days from the date of the issue, along with the entry permit of 90 days. You can also apply for multiple-entry for 90 days Ethiopia visa to be issued from the date of first entry. These 90 days, Ethiopia visas can be extended twice for 30 days. This visa type is a multiple-entry and exit tourist visa for the duration of stays, having a validity of 30 days.
The Ethiopia eVisa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa, the validity of which ranges from 30 days to 90 days after arrival, depending on the type of your Ethiopia visa. The stay validity duration starts upon your arrival in Ethiopia. It will allow you to stay no longer than the stay duration granted on your e-visa.
To obtain a 90 days multiple entry emirates visa, you can access it online through the following steps:
- Visit touristvisaonline.com website.
- Select the Citizenship Country and Living Country from the page. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab.
- Choose the visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit, i.e., 90 days Ethiopia visa.
- After checking the processing time, visa fees, visa validity, process charge, etc., click “Proceed to Apply.”
- The tab takes you to a general form fill-up wherein you are required to fill in your details and upload your required documents to obtain your visa.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options to make the payment for your visa type.
- Once you have applied for your 90 days Ethiopia visa, you will receive a mail to obtain your visa application ID, which can be used for the Ethiopia visa status check.