Are you planning a trip to Ethiopia? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to visit Ethiopia, you must apply for your Ethiopia visa online. We will take you through easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online. You can fill out the Ethiopia visa application form to obtain your visa based on the purpose of your visit.
Easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online: What is Ethiopia e-visa?
There are various types of Ethiopia e visa that are issued by the government. You can view the details of each of these visas such as the Ethiopia e visa fees and select the visa which fulfills your purpose of the visit. The government and immigration issues different kinds of visa based on whether you belong to an Ethiopia visa free country or an Ethiopia visa on arrival countries. If you are a national of any of the visa free countries you will not be required to obtain a pre-arranged visa. If you have the access of a visa on arrival, then you can obtain your visa at the airport on your arrival.
You will be required to obtain a visa only if you do not belong to Ethiopia visa-free countries or do not have an Ethiopia visa on arrival access to Ethiopia according to the Ethiopia visa policy. You must assess whether you require a visa based on your eligibility to obtain the visa.
Based on the duration of stay permit, these visas are categorized into different visa types such as tourist or business visa types. However, the other types of e-visa may have different durations of stay permit and validity ranging from short-term days to long-term yearly visas with single entry as well as Ethiopia multiple entry e-visa for extension. You can request for Ethiopian visa extension by contacting the immigration officers to file a request for extension if you want to stay for more than the stay validity your visa allows.
READ ALSO: Business Visa In Ethiopia
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa? Easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online:
Are you looking to apply for an Ethiopia visa? Here’s how you can apply for an Ethiopia visa online wherein, you will not have to deal with the Ethiopia embassy at all. Before you apply for the Ethiopia visa online, you will have to assess which of the visas are suitable for you by checking the Ethiopia visa fee. Based on the purpose of your visit, you can start your Ethiopia e-visa booking through the following steps:
To apply for a visa, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit our online website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- This will direct you to a list of visa types categorized.
- After checking the processing time and fees, visa fees, emirates visa validity, etc. and assessing your needs, select your visa type and then click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload the required documents for your visa.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and make the payment-visa your preferred payment options to obtain your visa.
READ ALSO: Ethiopia Visa Types
Easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online: Requirements for Ethiopia e-visa:
- If you are applying for an Ethiopia visa online, these are the list of Ethiopia visa requirements that you will require for your visa booking:
- Front and last page of your passport: The front page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page of your biodata.
- Residence Proof: This visa requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence of either your reservations hotels in Ethiopia or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photographs required for any official purpose must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for a visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be clearly visible. You can also apply for an online passport application in Ethiopia.
You must provide these documents to be eligible for Ethiopia e-visa and follow these easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online.